A flight from Prague (Czech Republic) with 75 tourists on board, arrived on Sunday in Monastir-Habib Bourguiba Airport, a representative of the tour operator told TAP news agency.
The day before, some 300 tourists on four flights from the UK and France had arrived at Monastir airport.
For his part, regional commissioner of tourism in the governorate of Monastir, Mohamed Mehdi Haloui said no flight scheduled to Monastir airport has been canceled so far.
However, the total number of tourists who left the region of Monastir amounts to date to 410 tourists. They are British, (196), Slovakian (116), Belgium (104) and other German and Polish, he said.