27.9 C
Tunisia
Sunday 13 June 2021
HomeNewsTunisia: Qatar funds construction of social housing units

Tunisia: Qatar funds construction of social housing units

Two financing agreements on a specific social housing program with a budget of 45 million dinars were signed by the Tunisian Minister of Investment and International Cooperation, and the Ambassador of Qatar in Tunis.

An amount worth $ 29 million will be allocated to the construction of 810 social housing units in Sejoumi, Governorate of Tunis, under the second phase of the project the Omar El Mokhtar residential area.

Nearly 60% of the dwellings will be provided in the form of credit, interest free and repayable over 20 years. The remaining 40% will be granted in donation.

With regard to the second agreement, Qatar will donate $ 1.1 million for the construction of 50 social housing units in Sakiet Sidi Youssef, Governorate of Kef.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

MOST POPULAR

HOT NEWS