The Ministries of Tourism and Foreign Affairs signed a framework agreement on the promotion of tourism and handicrafts at a recent working meeting between Salma Elloumi and Khemaies Jhinaoui.
According to a press release issued by the Ministry of Tourism, this strategic partnership agreement is based on several axes and aims to:
* Strengthen the efforts of both ministries.
* Promote the Tunisian destination.
* Develop exports of artisanal products.
* Attract investors and tourism professionals.
* Update hotels and travel agencies.
* Update exporting artisanal industrial enterprises.
* Annual program of fairs and exhibitions.
* Visiting programs for tourism delegations.