Tunisair passenger traffic posted an increase of 15.5% in December 2017, compared to the same period in 2016.
The main indicators during the month of December 2017 compared to December 2016 are as follows:
1- Traffic, all activities combined, increased from 228,043 to 263,404 passengers:
– Regular traffic increased by 15.5%, from 226,002 to 261,249 passengers,
– As for the charter activity, it recorded 1,604 passengers thanks to the Umrah traffic.
2- The load factor is 71.1% in December 2017, a slight increase of 0.4 points compared to December 2016.
3- In terms of Tunisair’s main markets, according to the geographic breakdown and in terms of regular traffic, the following should be noted:
– European countries, with 69.2% share of passenger traffic, grew 13.1%,
– African countries, with 17.2% share of passenger traffic, recorded an improvement of 16.7%,
– The Middle East countries, whose share of passenger traffic is 12.3%, posted a rise of 29.7%,
– North America (Montreal), with a passenger share of 1.4%, posted an increase of 16.6%.