Passenger traffic of national carrier Tunisair for the month of October 2018 posted an increase of 9% compared with the same period of 2017.
The punctuality of the TUNISAIR fleet reached 48% in October 2018 compared to 56% in October in 2017.
The main indicators during the month of October 2018 compared to October 2017 are as follows:
Traffic for all activities increased from 281,609 to 306,950 passengers.
– Regular traffic went up by 6.7%, from 265,195 to 282,978 passengers.
– Charter traffic grew by 45.7%, from 16,348 to 23,811 passengers.
– The load factor is 74.4% in October 2018.
In terms of Tunisair’s main markets, depending on the geographical division and the regular traffic, the following should be noted:
– The European countries, cumulating a passenger traffic share of 78.1%, recorded an increase of 5.5%.
– African countries, with a share of passenger traffic of 13.5%, posted a rise of 8.7%.
– Countries of the Middle East, whose share of passenger traffic is 7.1%, recorded a growth of 10.5%.
– North America (Montreal), whose share of passenger traffic is 1.3% posted an increase of 53.5%.