23.9 C
Tunisia
Thursday 17 June 2021
HomeNewsTunisia: punctuality rate of 45% and debt of more than 1 billion...

Tunisia: punctuality rate of 45% and debt of more than 1 billion TND at Tunisair

Tunisair company’s achievements in the first quarter of 2018 compared to those of the same period in 2017 showed a 13% increase in the number of passengers, all activities combined, mainly due to the improvement of the R + A activity (Regular & additional) by 13%. Transportation revenues also went up by 26%.

On the other hand, the first quarter of 2018 also saw a 28% average increase in the fuel price per ton compared to the first quarter of 2017 and a rise in personnel costs by 6%, not to mention the increase in the workforce following the end of detachment and servicing.

Moreover, the rate of punctuality of the fleet was among the other bad indicators of Tunisair in the 1st quarter of 2018.

It was 48% in the first quarter of 2017; it is now 45.5% after ending 2017 at 44%.

At the same time, Tunisair’s debt was 1.079 billion dinars at the end of 2017. It fell very slightly to 1.064 billion TD at the end of the first quarter of 2018.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

MOST POPULAR

HOT NEWS