43.9 C
Tunisia
Thursday 24 June 2021
HomeNewsTunisia: Qtel to increase investments in Tunisia (Qtel Chairman)

Tunisia: Qtel to increase investments in Tunisia (Qtel Chairman)

Qatar Telecom Group Qtel, specialized in information and communication technologies, plans to reinforce its investments all over Tunisia, the group’s Chairman Abdallah al-Thani said.

At the end of his meeting Monday with Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali, Mr. Al-Thani said the coming period will be marked by issuing of a tender to grant mobile phone operator Tunisiana the 3G license.

Qtel holds 75% of Tunisiana’s stakes and the State manages the remaining 25% of the capital which was owned by deposed President’s son-in-law Sakher el-Matri.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

MOST POPULAR

HOT NEWS