18.9 C
Tunisia
Wednesday 28 September 2022
HomeNewsTunisia: KILANI Group now holds 98% of ADWYA’s capital

Tunisia: KILANI Group now holds 98% of ADWYA’s capital

The operation of compulsory takeover bid on the shares of the company “ADWYA”, at a unit price of 5.950 dinars, was closed on September 5, 2022, the company announced Thursday.

Thus, the company Kilani Holding Pharmaceuticals holds directly 11,600,698 shares representing 53.89% of the capital of the company Adwya and 9,489,778 shares in concert with Messrs. Lasaad Kilani, Rafik Kilani and Laboratoires Teriak representing 44.08% of the capital, that is to say in total 21,090,476 shares representing 97.97% of the capital of the company Adwya.

On the opening date, the initiator of this takeover bid, acting in concert with Messrs Lasaad Kilani and Rafik Kilani, held 10,792,384 shares representing 50.13% of the capital of the company ADWYA.

It is to be noted that the takeover bid was initially opened from Wednesday August 10 2022 to Tuesday August 30, 2022 inclusive and was extended by decision of the CMF until Monday September 5th 2022.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

MOST POPULAR

HOT NEWS